Acknowledgment & Acceptance
By enrolling and / or using the PointsCash Website (“PointsCash.com”), you agree that you have read and understand this Agreement (“Agreement”) and that your use of the PointsCash shall conform to its terms and conditions. If you choose not to agree with the terms and conditions set forth, it is illegal to continue to sign up and use the service.
PointsCash (“Website”) members (“Members”) may earn Points for taking surveys, joining websites, visiting websites, watching videos, shopping, telephone surveys and other actions. Point earning opportunities occur on third party sites and via the PointsCash Website (“PointsCash.com”)
The PointsCash Website is owned and operated by Reward Holdings Limited, located in Hong Kong at the following address: Room 1203, 12th Floor, Tower 3; China Hong Kong City; 33 Canton Road; Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Terms of Participation & Enrollment
Age & Enrollment
- Registration is permitted to individuals 18+ years and 13+ years with parental consent. If a child has opened an account without parental consent, and the parent does not have access to the account, the parent may email support@PointsCash.com to have the account closed.
- To close an account, the member must login, visit the profile page and click “Close Account.” Follow the instructions to proceed with closure of the account. To delete the account completely, please reach out to support@PointsCash.com.
- Enrollment is only open to personal accounts. Corporations and/or business entities are not eligible to become members. PointsCash membership and its right to use is limited to one individual per PointsCash account.
- PointsCash allows only one email address per Member. An email address may only be used by one member.
- Member agrees to provide accurate information to PointsCash (including to its advertisers and partners) at all times. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of the members account
- Member agrees to comply with the terms of all PointsCash and PointsCash advertisers and partner offers, promotions, and programs at all times.
- PointsCash reserves the right to adjust the members points balance and reverse rewards in the situation of incomplete transactions, credit card fraud, rushed surveys, technological issues, duplicate or cancelled transactions and reversed transactions. If wrongdoing is found on multiple occasions, the members account will be put under immediate review and may be terminated.
- Points may be spent only on rewards offered through PointsCash at the time of redemption.
- PointsCash is not responsible for lost or stolen rewards once issued.
- Rewards are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The number of Points required to redeem for a reward are subject to change at any time without notice. Points will be subtracted from the member’s account once the redemption order is placed by the member and captured by the PointsCash system. Once used to claim a reward, points will not be reinstated to the member’s account.
- PointsCash reserves the right to freeze points, which indicates that points are inaccessible, removed from the points balance and unredeemable. Common reasons include security risks, bot behaviour, usage of emulators, hacking attempts, malicious intent, providing false information when completing surveys or offers, using automated software to complete offers any other means to circumvent our systems, chargebacks or tardy payments from advertisers. Frozen points are released within 30-90 days of being frozen.
- Member’s right to use PointsCash is non-transferable.
- Points are non-transferable and are void if transferred. Points and/or rewards may not be bartered or sold.
- Member’s membership will terminate immediately in the event of Member’s death. Points and accounts are non-transferable upon death or as a part of domestic relations matters or otherwise by operation of law
- PointsCash is under no obligation to provide Members with any particular number of Point-earning opportunities or send messages to them.
- Members understand that, in some cases, there may be delay in the crediting of Points due to advertisers’ or partners’ failure to provide necessary information to PointsCash for such crediting of Points. PointsCash will not be responsible or liable for the delay or failure to credit Points in such an event. Members should ensure that cookies are turned on to be properly credited for offers. PointsCash is not responsible for crediting users when PointsCash doesn’t receive credit.
- Due to the fraudulent nature of the incentive industry, PointsCash may request verification documents to verify the members account. PointsCash may request photo identification (state or country issued identification card), selfie photos and utility bills. All sensitive information can be blacked out. The purpose of the verification is to confirm the members full name, address and birthdate. PointsCash will not share any of this information with third parties. Any attempt to alter documents will result in an immediate suspension. We may ask for verification at any time during the lifetime of the members account. Failure to provide the requested information may result in the reward being held and/or the suspension of the account.
- We require that members link a Paypal verified account in order to redeem a Paypal reward.
- Member inquiries regarding rewards ordered and not received must be received by PointsCash within 1 month of the initial redemption date. Thereafter, PointsCash will have no obligation to re-send rewards to the members.
- Rewards are processed and sent within 1-7 business days. Business days exclude weekends and holidays (which include all federal holidays observed in the United States of America)
- All members need to confirm their email address before redeeming a reward
- All members need to verify their phone number before redeeming a reward. Members will receive a PIN code that will be sent to their mobile number. Google voice and oher web-based phone numbers are not permitted. Each phone number can only be used once. If the member does not have a phone number, the member must contact support@PointsCash.com.
- Due to certain restrictions, we are unable to provide all prizes to all members. Some rewards are locked to certain countries, and only redeemable to users in said countries.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2020.
- Paypal.com is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- The member must keep all personal information up to date and accurate at all times.
- Member agrees to promptly notify PointsCash of any change in the members address (mail and email) or personal profile by updating his or her personal information
- Member’s discontinued participation in PointsCash or failure to notify PointsCash of any address (mail or email) or profile changes may result in the termination of the member’s membership and forfeiture of Member’s unredeemed Points.
- Member shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to the Member. Member acknowledges that the Member may only participate in PointsCash if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations.
- PointsCash refuses to enroll Member, or to restrict, modify, or terminate Member’s participation in PointsCash, without liability to Member or any other party, if Member violates any law, rule, or regulation, or if Member’s participation in PointsCash could violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- The member agrees not to abuse the PointsCash system, which includes collecting or spending points in a manner that is against the rules of PointsCash or this agreement. This includes using multiple accounts (users are allowed one account per household), earning points through methods other than surveys, shopping, searching, paid emails, signing up with offers under names other than the name specified in the Members PointsCash account & any other actions that can entail collecting points fraudulently. This also includes participating in redemption fraud or tampering with functionality of PointsCash.
- PointsCash prohibits the use of VPNs, proxies, Botnets and servers to access PointsCash site, or acquire any rewards or items of value through automated means. The member may not use any device to mask the members location. PointsCash retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, PointsCash reserves the right to block the involved hostnames. PointsCash does not support the use of anonymous proxies, including Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and reserves the right to terminate service for any device found to be using an anonymous proxy or VPN.
- PointsCash reserves the right to terminate or disable, at PointsCash sole discretion, any PointsCash membership if PointsCash believes such Member has violated or acted inconsistently with the rules of PointsCash or intent of this Agreement. Member understands and agrees disabling of membership will result in Member’s inability to redeem and/or earn Points.
- Member understands and agrees termination of membership will result in the cancellation of all of Member’s Points. PointsCash shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules and any decision it makes relating to termination of membership (including cancellation of Points) shall be final and binding.
- The member must provide accurate and valid information to PointsCash and our partners. This also applies to the interactions with our support and advertisers. Members may be suspended, and their points should we find that the member has provided false information.
- PointsCash has the right to email members with messages, for example but not limited to, system announcements, referral educational emails, emails for redeemed products, warning emails for tampering with the system, administrative messages. If the member wishes to stop receiving all emails, the member may unsubscribe via https://pb.PointsCash.com/unsubscribe. PointsCash may also send mail through the postal system if required.
- PointsCash may communicate with members via SMS (short message service or text message) and desktop notifications, for internal and external marketing purposes. If the member wishes to stop receiving SMS and notifications, the member must close the account.
- All notices given by PointsCash to Member will be given by email, regular mail or by a general posting on the PointsCash Web site
Disclaimer of Warranties
Member expressly agrees that use of PointsCash is at Member’s sole risk.
PointsCash and all services offered therein are provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. PointsCash MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR REWARDS OBTAINED BY MEMBERS THROUGH PointsCash OR THROUGH PointsCash ADVERTISERS OR PARTNERS; THAT PointsCash WILL MEET MEMBERS’ REQUIREMENTS; OR THAT PointsCash WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR FREE; NOR DOES PointsCash.COM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF PointsCash OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PointsCash OR WEBSITE.
PointsCash expressly disclaims any and all express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. PointsCash shall not be liable or responsible for those guarantees, warranties, and representations, if any, offered by PointsCash advertisers, partners, manufacturers of merchandise, or suppliers of services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by Member from PointsCash or through PointsCash shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Limitation of Liability
PointsCash SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, RELATING TO THE PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN PointsCash. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
PointsCash is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in PointsCash, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through PointsCash.
Members acknowledges and agrees that PointsCash neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties’ Web sites & Services, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
PointsCash is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes or discontinuances of service from providers which may affect offers or the accrual of Points.
In no event shall PointsCash liability, either jointly or severally, exceed $50.
Participation in Promotions of Advertisers and Merchants
Member’s correspondence with or participation in promotions of PointsCash advertisers and partners are solely between corresponding Member and the advertiser or partner. PointsCash assumes no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion, including without limitation withdrawal or modification of any offer or promotion.
Third Party Services
To enhance the value of the PointsCash service to its Members, PointsCash may on occasion share selected personal information with third parties for the purposes of data verification, mailings, and products or services that may be of interest to you based on your extended profile, location, age & other supplied personal information.
Such third parties will agree to maintain the confidentiality and protection of your personal information, at all times during and after providing services.
Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by vendors or suppliers to Reward Holdings Limited (“Vendors”) or collected from publicly available sources. No reference to any third party or third party product or service shall be construed as an approval or endorsement by Reward Holdings Limited. of that third party or of any third party product or service. Reward Holdings Limited makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this Site. Reward Holdings Limited. makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
AT ANY TIME EITHER MEMBER OR PointsCash MAY TERMINATE MEMBER’S MEMBERSHIP WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE. MEMBER’S RIGHT TO USE MEMBER’S MEMBERSHIP IMMEDIATELY CEASES UPON TERMINATION AND MEMBER’S UNREDEEMED POINTS SHALL BE CANCELLED.
Termination of Member’s membership by Member is effective upon Member closing their account through the Website. The Member is to visit their Profile, and click “Close Account.” Member understands that, in some cases, Member may still receive some messages (which may have been scheduled prior to Member’s termination) after termination. Member may not earn Points after termination.
Should Member object to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with PointsCash, Member’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in PointsCash and properly terminate his or her membership. (See paragraph above.)
PointsCash reserves the right to terminate the membership of any Member who appears to be using PointsCash in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement, the intent of this Agreement, or any PointsCash rules.
Proprietary Rights to Content and other Intellectual Property
Member acknowledges that PointsCash content (including but not limited to text, sound, photographs, graphics, or other material contained in any PointsCash communication, advertisements, or messages, whether by PointsCash.com or PointsCash advertisers or partners), service and software are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and/or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, Member is only permitted to use content, service, or software as expressly authorized by PointsCash, its advertisers and partners, as the case may be.
Member agrees not to forward any PointsCash offers or promotions to others without first obtaining the express written permission of PointsCash; PointsCash offers are specific to Member’s membership unless otherwise stated.
PointsCash reserves the right to change this Agreement, and/or any part thereof, at any time. Member understands the most recent version of this Agreement will be located on the PointsCash Web site and linked to in the footer..
Member’s non-termination or continued use of PointsCash constitutes an affirmative acknowledgment by Member of any modification to the Member Terms of Service Agreement and consent to abide and be bound by any terms thereof. At any time, if Member does not agree with the Member Terms of Service, Member may terminate Member’s membership.
PointsCash reserves the right to modify or discontinue the PointsCash service with or without notice to Member.
PointsCash shall not be liable to Member or any third party should PointsCash exercise its right to modify or discontinue the PointsCash service.
Member’s continued participation in the Program shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by Member of any amendment or modification to the TOS and Member’s consent to abide and be bound by said TOS as amended or modified.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold PointsCash, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees relating to use of PointsCash or violation of this Agreement.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, or the interpretation, making, performance, breach, or termination thereof, shall be finally settled by binding arbitration in the jurisdiction of Reward Holdings. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Member and PointsCash agree that, any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, neither party will request, and the arbitrators shall have no authority to award, punitive or exemplary damages against the other party.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding between PointsCash and Member relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, communications, and/or advertising with respect to such subject matter.
If any provision(s) of this Agreement is held by the arbitrators to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
PointsCash failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by PointsCash in writing to the following email address: support@PointsCash.com